Listen to the music

Music is my power to survive, this page will have the songs that are listed on my player,songs that I discover and fall in love with, songs that I never get tired of... lyrics are available and for your pleasure mp3 downloads ,everytime.
About Me

Name: dobba
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Sidebar Section
 

Links

 

blogarama - the blog directory 

Directory of Music Blogs  

Free Blogger Templates


My BlogCatalog BlogRank


 

Tuesday 19 May 2009
Joe Satriani :The Extremist

For this week end , it's Joe Satriani's Extremist that I am playing, over and over ... A great instrumental Album, passionate; wild and sensational, try it... All songs are a vailable for download, so please enjoy.

Album: The Extremist- 1992

Friends
The Extremist
War
Cryin'
Rubina's Blue Sky happiness
Summer song
Tears In The Rain
Why
Motorcyle Driver
New Blues



posted by dobba @ 13:35  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home